Club Meeting! 7pm 8 April
The last meeting of the spring 2008 semester will be Tuesday 8 April 2008 at 7pm at the club radio room, room 736 of the Science & Engineering building.
This is an important meeting. We really need all members to be present for this meeting. Anyone who is at all interested our curious is welcome too! You don't need a ham radio license to come to the meeting!
- Review activities from College Satellite Night
- Plan for Fayetteville SpringFest
- Plan Dead Day
partystudy break and sample cuisine (yes, that means food!)
- Plan for ARRL Field Day this summer
- Discuss ways to increase membership, plan for next year
- Demonstration of antenna modeling with a 1.2GHz helix antenna
- Survey of ham radio topics for new hams and anyone else who's interested